View Single Post
Old March 24, 2010, 08:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya
Default Next Assignment: Pakistan & Australia

Thats our Next Assignment

I find it quite embarrassing to have only registered 3 recognized victories in this format, theres alot of blame to go around but the BCB have done enough to avoid blame this go around.

1st World T20, I thought Management did well in setting up the 4 Nation Series, but made a huge mistake in not having a Coach, because everything went Haywire after the South Africa Game (We didnt even do that bad) we didn't embrace the fact that we had 70 runs up in 5 minute and only harped on the negative ... the next Match Tamim went Javed Omar Belim bogged up so much pressure that Brett Lee got a Hat Trick than lsot 2 winnable games vs SL and Pakistan

2nd World T20: Good Job Again on the extra Warm ups but if you Pick Crap Players for this Format your gonna Lose, only natural that Wickets Will fall, you still have to press on the gas.

So on to this one, 2 Domestic Competitions is good, I'm sure the BCB will get a few Warm up Matches in from the 23rd to the 30th

Quote:
Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mohammad Ashraful, Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Mahmudullah, Naeem Islam, Shahadat Hossain Abdur Razzak, Rubel Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Syed Rasel, Aftab Ahmed, Alok Kapali, Nazmul Hossain, Dolar Mahmud, Mahbubul Alam, Faisal Hossain, Mithun Ali, Shamsur Rahman, Mohammed Sohrawordi, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Jahirul Islam, Nasir Hossain, Rony Talukder, Robiul Islam, Mohammad Elias and Alauddin Babu.
If you guys notice, I did a little scribbling, I think we have to send a 15 man Squad to St. Lucia, This is what I would do BCB probably wouldn't. Mahmudullah and Mushy Take to much time to get set and Mushy Sweep Shot is More likely to get find a fielder than clear the fence and I know if Ryiad Bowls were giving up unnecessary runs.

Send them to England a Week Early, See if there Agents can get them some Part Time Work or Trials with the County Sides

As for the rest of the Scribbling there either Fast Bowlers or SLA's We Already have to of Each Thank you

Quote:
Shakib Al Hasan, , Mashrafe Mortaza, Mohammad Ashraful, Tamim Iqbal, , Junaid Siddique, Naeem Islam, Abdur Razzak, , Syed Rasel, Aftab Ahmed, Alok Kapali, , Mahbubul Alam, Faisal Hossain, Mithun Ali, Shamsur Rahman, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Jahirul Islam, Nasir Hossain, Rony Talukder
And than look at the Big Picture knowing there is an A team that overlaps, I scribbled some more, those A team games are much much more vital than a token T20.

Since Jahirul is in the Big Club and going to England, he should fly to the big club to England as from the the Islands and not by himself from Dhaka.

Mithun, Milon and Jahirul they compete for the WK Job

On to Pakistan and Australia every time we played them we've given up 180+, except the 2 games where we battted 1st,Mashrafe wont be Fat after KKR, hopefully he'll learn some how to swing and at the very least get the Yorker right.

Rasel needs some support from Management, if he's healthy and can get some backing from the higher ups, when on song best bowler in the world in this format, economy rate still under 6.

Shakib and Razzak got the SLA part down, Naeem, Kapali and Ash can fill the part timer role

Tamim
Juniad
Aftab
Shakib
Ashraful
Kapali
Naeem
Mithun
Mashrafe
Razzak
Syed Rasel

Robin, Milon and Jahirul on Standby

3rd Time is a Charm, isn't that what they say

WIth the players at our disposal I feel confident, uness Management decides to play Rubel, Nazmul ... No GoBoy please, Mahmudullah I can understand him playing but you have to be different in this format.

BTW: St. Lucia Tickets are 300 Dollars Round Trip from JFK so if you have the time, go!