View Single Post
Old April 7, 2010, 09:47 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic boy
Excuse me. language please. if you fail to understand a point, be polite to ask more. nothing AKAM going on here.
Rajin saleh was once vice captain but pilot was given the chance to do over him in case of main captain's absence. more over another aspect of this thread is to think about more available options of captain for future.cuz u never know what's coming in future.look at mash's fortune.couldnt continue as captain in a match.so no one can say even mushfiq is an auto choice. after all captain is a big factor in cricket.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Excused. Ak..m isn't a bad language at all. it's reffered to the un productive works not reproductive as you seem to guess.

By any definition, if a team is thinking of a replacement of a captain within 4/5 months (Even Less in Shakib's Case) of appointing someone, i don't have a better labguage for that act. Even the established teams don't do that, and a team like BD definitely can't waste time on this issue, while there are many other major concerns.

If a Vice captain isn't the automatic choice in absense of the regular captain, temporarily. Then I have to call this act also the same. That should be the primary purpose of having a vice captain in the team.

Unnecessary discussion of replacement of the captain without giving him enough time to settle, can only spread negative vibes, as such unproductive or counter productive, deseves to be in the same category of Ak..m.

Sorry, if you don't like it, but that's what is my opinion on the issue. There must be a ground to think of a replacement; I haven't seen that justification established to initiate such discussion.

Last edited by BANFAN; April 8, 2010 at 05:39 AM..