Thread: my two drops
View Single Post
Old April 11, 2010, 01:14 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_Max
In my opinion bangladeshi players should stay away from IPL. I know it is a lot of money. But the thing is Mashrafe is the best bowler of bangladesh. And first when he joined kolkata, shahrukh said, something about mashrafe one of the special player of kolkata knights. and what happen last time, he doesn't get any chance and that lowered his self-esteem. finally when he got a chance, he gave more run that made the opposite team win from almost winner kolkata. its nothing. it shows that because he didn't get chance his confidence went down that is why he performed poorly. Take this word from me, any player now, if they get into ipl they will not be chosen to play for the team. What will happen then? Our players quality will go down with bangladesh's future in cricket. better bangladeshi players should stay in bangladesh and try to improve or take to the next level bangladeshi domestic leagues.if necessary bring players to bangladesh and compete. if ranatunga can come to play bangladesh when bd wasn't even a test team, i am pretty sure a lot of players will come.
The best suggestion imo also..