View Single Post
Old April 13, 2010, 03:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
Since all our members are such smart, wise and intelligent people, we moderators have full confidence in you all to be guided very well by:

The Forum Rules
Since when did you become so sarcastic ammar?

anyways, for those of you saying things like allow PMs blah blah blah:

Quote:
B.3: If you disagree with a moderator's action, please U2U moderators for explanation
Sure once you are banned, you can't access u2u - that's the unfortunate feature of this site I guess but you can email them - their addresses are somewhere on this website. Given that moderators and admins on this site are good natured human beings and on top of that Bangladeshi cricket lovers, it's hard for me to fathom - how with all these tools at one's hand - some one would still manage to get permanently banned.

You know in one of the thread's (members missing thread) - Shardul commented something in the line of amar shomoi shesh, pray for me - if he was smart enough to see that - maybe he should have done something about it. And since nobody knows what he wrote that got him banned, chances are high - he wrote something stupid via u2u (that is a BIG NO NO). you simply don't do that - even if you are right (ofcourse you are always right) - u still don't do that.. LOL

An example: If a mugger hold a gun against your head and asks for money - no matter how injustice that might be - you give the money. Because that is the right thing to do. You don't say F YOU AHOLE. I am not saying our mods are muggers but you get the point.

If you don't know how to stop after a warning is given to you - then I think you deserve to get banned.

that's my 2 dolla!