View Single Post
Old May 1, 2010, 06:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Shakib is lanky and skinny, and he doesnt have the power that Ashraful has. He got tired after he got to 30 runs.

Shakib was stopping the play to sit down and catch up on his breath, Ashraful was just fine. He wasnt tired, as he played couple of more shots and was running with no trouble even after Shakib got out.

Shakib got out playing a tiring shot, he could have easily cleared it, if he wasnt tired, like he was doing earlier. Ashraful got out playing a dumb shot, not a tiring shot.

Ameer's ball that got Ashraful's wicket wasnt anything special. It was Ashraful's mistake to try and do what he did. He got himself out.

Situation demanded Ashraful to stay there, not play dumb shot and get out.

I really dont think you'd understand any of it. B.c that post of yours was a 3rd grade standard. So dont bother
That is so lame bro..your actually giving a free pass 2 shakib and your going all off on ash? That is absolutely ridiculous..I understand shakib bowled and then had 2 bat so he was tired but still he shouldnt have gotten out..I will give him slack but they are professional athletes and at the end of the day if a player gets out like that, there is just no excuse..he just seemed out of breath..not even cramping up..he really needed 2 stay there till the end or near..you have 2 give blame 2 shakib no matter what and also 2 ash..saying he got out because he was tired and he deserves a total free pass is unfair..at the end of the day he and ash got out 2 silly shots..also if he was that tired he should have just given the strike 2 ash by focusing on singles..if he was that tired then he shouldnt have tried 2 hit boundaries..they needed about 10 runs an over at that stage and they needed 2 boundaries each over..shak could have been the man 2 hit the singles while ash could have hit the boundaries..