View Single Post
Old May 2, 2010, 05:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

I dont know why you guys here are arguing about Ash and shakib, they are not the only 2 batsmen in the team. They tried their best, but both got out to useless shots, especially Ash, I think he got a brain f---rt, He is brainless to have attemped that shot, I hope that he never attempts that shot again. I was happy to see that he made his highest T20 score.
Now something was definitely wrong with Shakib, He has bowled and batted for longer period in the WI last year. He got out to a poor and weak shot. Now Imrul, Tamim, Riad, Mash, Mushy and Nayeem all failed. If they had contributed a few runs. i am sure that BD would have won.
In the bowling, Shakib sets a defensive field, not an attacking field, too many singles and twos were allowed. Seem that they played this like an ODI. Still, inspite of all the batting failures, I must say that they did OK to reach that score.
I think that it will be tougher against the Aussies who always goes for the kill. pakistan played very moderately here, but I am sure that they will improve their game against the aussies.