View Single Post
Old May 22, 2010, 06:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah
What does Quran say about evolution?

[Quran 2.164] In the creation of the Heavens and the Earth; In the alternation of the night and the day; In the sailing of the ships through the sees with what benefits mankind; In the water which Allah sent down from the Heavens and brought with it life to Earth after being dead and gave life in it to every kind of land animal; And in directing the winds; And in the clouds that are enslaved between the Heavens and the Earth; [All these] are Signs for a people who comprehend

[Quran 24.43] Can you not see that Allah makes the clouds move gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a pile? Then you see rain come out from within? And He sends down from heaven, mountains with ice inside them; that strike whomever He wishes or miss whoever He wishes; Its flash almost blinds you

(Quran, 24:45)" "And God has created every animal from water: of them there are some that creep on their bellies; some that walk on two legs; and some that walk on four. God creates what He wills for verily God has power over all things.