View Single Post
Old June 2, 2010, 11:25 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

This really is an interesting thread..predicting what we have in store for the future..I believe that Tamim will have a 50+ average in tests..I mean the guy is only 21 and played only 18 tests and look at that pretty average hes got there..so I believe he will get up 2 about 50-55 range in tests and in ODIs I think he will average a 40-45..now I know that those are ridiculous numbers and also nly the world's best can average like that but I believe Tamim is gonna be of the world's best batsmen..

Ash will average always around this..especially in tests..the guy just has not improved enough 2 show me that he can average around a 30 in both tests and ODIs..2 get 2 that point hes gonna really need 2 improve which I just dont see..

Some people say that Raqib will average a 50+ in tests..I'm a big fan of Raqib and think he will get there..I really have high hopes 4 the kid..some people might laugh but remember hes had really high averages in domestic cricket and his ODI average is pretty high 4 a BD batsman..I do agree he does really need 2 improve but b4 he hit bad form and had all that drama, I rated the guy similar 2 mushfiq..both of them seem 2 have the same style of batting..their both compact, technically sound batsmen..the problem with mushfiq will be that he always has that responsibility of wicketkeeping but Raqib can just focus on batting..I think mushy will also have a 50+ average in tests and 40 in ODIs since I think him and Raqib are similar type of players..