View Single Post
Old June 14, 2010, 08:04 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
WI is having problems to produce this fast bowlers and when they produce someone like fidel edwards, taylor, tino best or kemar roach they find trouble to keep him fit... so they go back to the medium pacers of rampaul, bravo, sammy etc.....

when will west indies produce the next .... AMBROSE, walsh or holding, garner, marshalls ... ...
I really get upset whenever the windies do so bad..when they play good cricket they are the brazil of cricket..they still are 1 of my fav teams..the problem has been is that they just don't have a good system in place like us..now they are having A team tours which will only improve their cricket..I think having players like dowlin and richards are total wastes..they should play guys like simmons and barath..they have 2 build some kind of talent base 4 the team which they are lacking..well when we are comparing ourselves 2 the windies we actually seem 2 be in better shape..we actually have some players that can turn out 2 be world class players but windies are lacking that..