View Single Post
Old June 23, 2010, 04:00 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

To: Pro & Anti JS groups.
Subject: blank

Dear BC-Members,
It's bad enough our team is all divided into 11 groups. Lets not do this to ourselves. This is what's going on for past 48 hrs. Pro sides are saying, JS is good, he did many good things to our players. He improved our batsmen many ways. Yes, JS has. But he has done things individually. He is missing the unity thing. And Antis are saying, JS is a bad coach, because he is negative, and he has failed to motivate the team and gel them together. So basically both group is saying the same thing, but in different ways. Both side wants only good things for our cricket. Both side wants us to win some matches. I don't why this argument is going on for last 2-3 days. There are like 7-8 JS threads. And can't even remember where was I having discussion last time.

So to end this thing, we just need to get a head coach, and keep JS as a batting coach. Because as the Pros said JS made our batsman more responsible, and clearly he did. Never thought our players could avg 30-40 (excluding that fool). So we keep him. And clearly he has failed to work as a head coach. Even he himself said he isnt a head coach, he is the batting coach. He is very negative, he can't really motivate the team. That's why we aren't winning. And you can't win as a team, unless you are all spirited and motivated. (Eg. Shahadat 5fw against Indian, Tamim against Boycott, Bangladesh in WC07). So we need to find someone who can do that. We need to find a bowling head coach. That way he can work to gel and motivate the team together, and work on our bowling. Because our bowling unit is ****. We all can agree on that.

So who can be that 'perfect man'? I really can't think of any one. I am familiar with the cricket coaches. You guys pick. Don't pick someone who won't come to Bangladesh. (eg Warne, McGrath, Wasim Akram)

Where Am I:

< --------ANTI JS------------------▼--[]----------------PRO JS---------->

I was in the middle but after last match, I can;t have him as the head coach. The soon BCB realizes the better for our cricket.