View Single Post
Old June 23, 2010, 05:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody
Yes it is his fault. He destroyed the bowling alone. Rasel were dropped each time he has a bad game or two after coming from injury. He did nothing to keep Rafiq. When each and everyone in BC understand Mash is not a death over bowler he continued with it. These three has nothing to do with the SL guy. And I fail to find any strategy in bowling opposition. It is coach job to devise strategy and man in the green job is to implement. I fail to saw anything there

Great post! If the bowling sucks, if you need help, go make it a point to BCB that we need a bowling coach, right now. Go hire one from Aussies. Do soemthing for GODs sake!

What did he do? Nothing. What does he do for team and bowling startegy? Nothing. He has absolutely no gameplan for his captain. It is the THE coach who is suppose to devise the strategy for the game, known as "gameplan". Since there is no such plan, we see unthinkable bowling change, fielding setups and clueless act by the captain in the field. If you listen to the commentators during the games, you know what I mean...

This what happens when you have no brain behind the curtain. Everthing sufferes, everybody suffers.