View Single Post
Old August 8, 2010, 10:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
the batsmen have, largely done their part...bowlers have often let us down, apart from the occaisional 5-ers from rajib and shakib (who i suspect will both continue to take 5ers for us)...and occaisional spells of brilliance from shafiul and rubel. i think we need to recognize these are the 4 bowlers we need to go into a test match with. perhaps using rubel in short 3 over spells, twice each session, to maintain not only pace, but prevent the opposition from scoring at 5 an over for prolonged periods.

but we do need more from the batsman. we need kayes to continue his solidity, but also to hit more 70s and 80s, instead of 30s and 40s...junaid needs to keep it up and score a few more tons. ditto for jahirul. i also want him to take the gloves out of rahim's hands and move rahim up to no 4. push riyad back down the order, or replace him with naeem. also it seems Rock might have his game-face on again...
if u want rahim at 4,then where will jahurul bat?and where wll u fit in shakib,riyad and rock?