View Single Post
Old August 12, 2010, 11:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Hey hey bros, lets help Bancan bhai! Bancan bhai, do not any player, do not bid on any player unless you run the player's name/info in this thread. I know it sounds like not fun, but it will this thread and these guys in the thread will help you very early on to save money and to buy the right player for the right price and that will teach you a lot of mistery inside it and get you to win and win and eventually to get promoted to higher league.

Also yes, we play against each other's teams, sometimes in member organised/sponsored friendly match competition/tournament where you get invioted to play AND also in our normal regular FTP Leagues as well, as many of us, most of us here are polaying in the BD league in FTP. And a lot of these guys been playing for a decent long time and most of them started at FTP at around a same time, their teams are also often close to each other in terms of strength and League standings and also which FTP Leagues they play.

You will learn and know all these knowledge, it is overwhelming at the beginning and I made a lot of mistake in my team's growth at the beginning, all along due to bad habbits, YOU will not do that, you are smart and you will make a kick-ess team and you will Inshallah beat us all!!

Tonight I am playing in

Match Details
Home dhaka mental hospital - My Team, Bancan bhai, a superbad-ess team Inshallah very soon! You shall meet my team at the stadium, so get ready!!
Away Spicy_Curry XI - Abid bro's kick-ess team - Young brother Abid_Khan of BC from Australia
Ground Patla Paikhana Haguu Stadium
League One Day 4.8
Date 13 Aug 10 02:00
Crowd 9,450
Weather Overcast
Pitch Green
And he is killing me at the momenty!!!
End of over 42 (8 runs) - Spicy_Curry XI (172-6) RR 4.10
J. Rosser 86 (122b) , C. Ithrees 5 (5b) , B. Adani 6-0-18-0