Mushfiq
Shakib
Naeem/Mahmudullah
Ashraful
Mortaza/Shuvo
Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel
Undoubtfully TIK & Imrul happens to be the opening pair.Both the batsmans should give a good start and should set up a good platform for the middle order.
Due to their recent performance in the domestic circuit I opted for Raqib & Mushfy for the 3 & 4 places respectively.Both these batsmans maintained consistency throuoght the tournament.so I opted for them
Shakib is the man at no 5.He should continue his recent form.Needs to improve with his bowling
Naeem performance in the recent matches is good & he proved he is good lower middle order batsman rather than powerful hitter.A handy spinner too
Ashraful in his new role "THE FINISHER" and he should prove his capability.Also handy with his spin
Mortaza if fit ,deserves the spot otherwise shuvo who is a good spinner and a brilliant fielder
Razzak the main spinner should be used as a lethal weapon during powerplays.He should continue the form where he left in NZ series
Shafiul & Rubel are the speedsters.They bowled really well during the NZ series.But still a lot of areas to improve .Should mix up the deleveries ,change pace,use slow bouncers, varies length and use BUTTERFLY EFFECT.hey guys i want to know what is butterfly effect.

EXPECTATIONS:
1.Atleast one century from any one among top 4 OR two half centurions from top 6
2.Should past 280+ if bat first OR restrict ZIM within 240 if bowl first
3.Don't get bundled out if bat first OR try to bundleout ZIM ,if bowl first
4.Atleast 2 bowlers should get 3 wickets