View Single Post
Old December 4, 2010, 08:19 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

I would love to see Rubel given some chances. But Mash wasnt given enough chances yet. He bowled 6 overs at first ODI and 3 at 2nd. 9 Overs of opening bowling is not enough to come to a conclusion. Nor its enough for Mash to try his techniques and fix his problems. He has not been unsuccessful. Agreed. However, this wicket isnt really a pace friendly wicket is it? Also Mash only bowled at opening overs. Who knows? he could have been better at a later point in the game....Plus there hasnt been a huge difference between Shafi and Mash in the last 3 matches........ except 1 wicket which was thrown away.
Although seeing how pace attack isnt crucial here, if i were the coach, i would switch these 3 pacers around to give all 3 of them some match practice.

Also Mash had some pretty good deliveries. If he can produce those more consistently than he can be very effective. Also, if u look at his deliveries.... he is getting the swing, his pace isnt bad, his length is good too..... if he can just release those legside deliveries right outside the off stump........ the batsman has nowhere to go