View Single Post
Old December 6, 2010, 05:43 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
cut him some slack man... why r u calling him a modon? he has been excellent the whole year and just rescued us while batting from a tricky position
actually i stoppes short of calling him a modon, i said he would prolly act like one. talk to the ppl who are calling his bowling poor...the man just took a 4-fer at low econ rate.

but there are aspects of his captaincy that are outright modon-esque. not taking the batting powerplay is one, and i swear if he wins the toss and chooses to bat first against India...i'll scream.

he by far the best leader we've had, but i will crucify him on these 2 issues because everyone is allowed to have a bad bowling day, but opting for the powerplay or making the right coin toss decision is a simple matter of just opening ur mouth and saying it.
I drop knowledge so heavy it leaves the world unbalanced, exterminating the spiritual force of all that challenge, I'm the lyrical apocalypse that crumbles the granite, replacing you as the dominant species on the planet.