December 16, 2010, 08:24 PM
Join Date: February 18, 2006
Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar
Originally Posted by shah99
Guys, I am not a regular poster but a regular reader of all the
posts. Great forum for BD cricket fans.
I think BD has a big chance of winning the opening match against
India for the following reasons :
1. Ind will be under big psychological pressure. They will be hunted
down by the bitter memory of losing to BD and eventually out of
2. BD will have home ground advantage with big crowd support,
which can go a long way to boost confidence
3. BD spin attack is way better than India's and Mirpur wicket is
spin friendly. Recently BD spinners had huge success against NZ
and Zim in this wicket
4. Looks like after the surgery and rest Tamim is now more run
hungry than before. It was a treat to watch the way he was hitting
Zim bowlers out of the park. He enjoys hitting Indian bowlers,
mainly Zaheer and Bhaji. I think we are gonna see some new records
from Tamim's bat in this match
5. This match will be the biginning of the end of Sachin. His career
has to end at some point-cannot continue forever
As someone posted before history is not created without hope.
This time a better one will be created
Good analysis....hope you will be right.
Go BD Go. Win the Asia Cup.