View Single Post
Old January 7, 2011, 12:22 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Naeem, Ryadh, Rokibul and Junaid are the players i am worried about..

Ryadh and Naeem both look like million dollar spinners against sides like Zimbabwe, NZ.. batters that are clueless against spin... and equally toothless against strong batting sides... they will get milked for runs while opposition keeps wickets in hand in the middle overs while the think tank will feel 10 overs 40 runs no wickets was an economical spell...
and on top of that during the powerplay they will bat like they are scared to hit the ball...

Junaid at no 3... is like a lottery... he might chip the ball to short midwicket for zero or he might score a fifty... what ever he does its not going to be a quick score...

Rokibul... or bepar e kisu bolar nai... the fact that he is in the squad makes me depressed

I am hoping for consistent performances from Mushfiq, Shakib, Tamim and Kayes... hopefully the rest can chip in... without Mashrafi... this current squad lacks fire power... Everybody seems to want to bat at no. 3! I can't see how we can chase down big scores with so many defensive minded players...