View Single Post
Old February 19, 2011, 12:17 AM
Cricket Sage
Favorite Player: Mo Chow = Chow Mo

Originally Posted by Purna
Bujhee Kom Bhaiya.....I need help....see if you can answer my questions......
1.If my brother is 3 and a half years old but I can assure that he will not occupy any seat (will sit on my lap), will he be allowed into the venue without a ticket?

2. Will I be allowed to get out during the match and hand over the ticket to my mother so that she can watch the rest of it?
Originally Posted by lamisa
i can answer ur second question only and the answer is no.when u enter,there's a bar code thing on ur ticket and once that's been registered at the gates,u cant get in again.
thank you Lamisa for answering our Purna's questions. I hope Purna apu choto bhaiya can go in and seat on the lap and that's okay, I feel bad for khalamma, since you all will be going from Dhanmondi to Mirpur (although not too too far in between) but I worry if you all can get in and Khalamma can not I feel bad...I wish I had a ticket, I would have given it to khalamma I swear!

But apu, be safe and go there and have fun and viva Bangaladesh! Baanglaar Baagh khepe Utho! Banglaar manoos jeghe Utho! Jago Bangladesh Jhagoo!!!
Abby Wambach, Hope Solo, Megan Rapinoe, Christen Press, Julie Johnston, Sydney Leroux, Christie Rampone, Carli Lloyd, Alex Morgan, Kelley O'Hara, Ali Krieger...