View Single Post
Old March 5, 2011, 02:44 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello
BDFlag I Am Very Excited About Our Match Against England..

The past match against West Indies is water under the bridge now...but man, I was amazed by West Indies, like the old time, they rocked!!!

But my team is Bangladesh, so I am excited about it's next journey, against England. Let's go Tigers!

And maybe we won't win, so??? It's just a flapping game, sport, a match!!! Man, we kicked out the Nobel Laureate, the founder, the envisioner from the Institution that he gave birth to, we kicked him out like Gypsys, and we sweating over a damn cricket match in the land of misery, Unjust, hardship and agony!

Oh by the way, if we lose to England, or I say if England manages to win, it doesn't matter, it's just a cricket match, I will open another thread wishing my team well in the next match!!! Comon England, it is good for you, easy match, you can do it, beating Bangladesh is like salpping an infant and taking his baby food...hahahaha! Anyway good luck to both teams.

Oh also, WHy did I open this thread? Everybody's opening thread left right and center, littering the site, so I thought I might as well open one....