View Single Post
Old March 9, 2011, 03:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

Latest update on the PA advert:

Shuziburo just kick started the initiative back on track. He will have his younger brother, BC member War Wolf, to make a cash payment to PA by the deadline (Thursday 10 am). The total cost for a 6” by 4.5” colored ad on PA’s special WC publication will be tk. 57,600 + vat if applicable. This amount will be handed over to PA for the ad on Friday’s publication.

This is fully funded by some of the BC members who have pledged their donation either by a mssg on this thread or by a PM to me.

Here’s the most updated list of donors:
Betaar, Zunaid, Shubho, Nasim, Shane2k, Kalpurush, shuziburo, Shaad, ialbd and Riankhan.
The total amount from these members’ pledge comes out to be $955 but depending on how these funds are collected, the amount could very well change depending on the fees charged during the transactions.

But if there are others out there who are willing to participate then please let us know. The goal is to collect as much donations as we can so we can create a fund here in BC where any future project will at least have some initial funding to fall upon.

Fund collection:
Since Shuziburo, Shuja bhai, is going to take the risk of paying this whole expense up front, we will need to pay him directly. I think paypal is a good medium (should Shuja bhai chooses to go that route) and make sure they choose the PERSONAL option when sending him fund to avoid any charges. But personally I don’t think we should worry about the charges (I think even after the charges we should have enough to cover the cost) and instead just make sure we pay Shuziburo as soon as we can. We will just wait for him to let us know how he’d like us to make the donation to him. So please wait for his reponse.

Shuja bhai, now the ball is in your court…………………..

Last edited by betaar; March 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM..