View Single Post
Old January 26, 2005, 10:42 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default This one is for you Bangladeshlive

Bangladesh live, I am writing this just to appreciate the effort you have put in towards broadcasting the audio/video of the recent matches. I know you are not alone, so please pass on my best wishes to all your support people. It is so amazing that we are able to enjoy the live audio/video, though we are so far away from Bangladesh.

I, personally, (turn off my monitor) turn on the audio from Paltalk and listen on my headphone. I do not know if it would be possible to have audio from the radio even if it is in Bangla. Actually, you do put it up sometimes. Also you mentioned in your audio last night that there will be a link for radio. Can you not put the match on that? Or may be it was already there. The reason I am saying this is TV commentators do not do ball-by-ball commentary. They read the scores, may be after every over, and that too, they do not provide other stats as they are expecting that the viewers can see these on their TV sets.

Initially, I was looking at the IM part of Paltalk and it was disgusting to see some of the stuff some people were writing. I know everyone is there because they love their cricket, but cannot understand why they have to write irrelevant stuff. So I realize, why you get upset and sometimes stop the commentary to let your opinion be known. Do not stop the broadcast only for a few people.

You also seem to be a very patriotic person in the way you talk about Bangladesh. To me, you are the man of the match, actually, man of the series.