View Single Post
Old March 11, 2011, 07:50 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
There is faint hearted fans who gave up too early and leave , and then there is dedicated fans who never gave up upto last ball . These are two spectrum of the fan base. There is good and bad in both sides.

We concentrated the "shame" side of faint hearted fans who gave up too early and leave. But I doubt those are the people who threws stones, or attack a player's house. They most likely accept loss too early and move on with their other aspect of life.

Whic category the stone throwers belong? I would say the others (who doesn't leaves early) specturm, who take the game too seriously and refuse tp move on with their life even when game is over.
I think the OP does have a point in that it is possible for fans who left early and those who were posting negative threads here even before the game had finished to be of the same type. That would seem to disprove that those who stuck out till the end would post negative comments. It is possible that there are people of all shades and color, I don't think one can generalize either way.
As a people, one should strive to be of the type which sticks with the team and also not get into this early pessimistic talk even before the last bowl has been bowled. It's hard, but neither is winning in the WC.