View Single Post
Old March 30, 2011, 02:58 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashan83
Wow, throw some numbers, and Drwan test don't matter what a genius in you. We should keep loosing or win against sub standard teams, still we did better than Pakistan. We Bangladeshi's cannot even force a draw still we will throw all crap behind it to prove it is a good team. What to say Mr Genius
you asked for numbers...i showed you the numbers in the last 20 tests with results to show you that no less than 17 out of 20 had "large margins"...margins just as large and in many cases far larger than our average margin.

i'm not saying bangladesh is a good team. you are saying bangladesh is a shitty team. all i'm saying is that bangladesh have made vast strides in the past 2 months or so, and will continue to make strides even if you act like the genius that you are.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/62617.html

here is just one example out of many in which a drawn test is a not a close game. cricket is a unique sport in which a draw can be earned by mere survival, and in many instances a team can compete much more evenly and still lose. a true genius should understand as much.

#OneTeam1Dream