Originally Posted by Wakidul
My XI for the team. In batting order.
1) Tamim (Needs to do something similar to what Watson did, i believe he has the ability and mindset, dunno about the 15 sixes though.. thats something special)
2) Imrul (Anchor role, and help tamim with occasional boundaries)
3) Mahmudullah (Play role with builiding big partnership and supporting imrul or tamim, patiently build innings by tampering singles etc)
4) Shakib (lead us from the front by scoring big and backing your own abilty. Country's rank u highly, show that class)
5) S. Hom (dont know how to spell his first name, best of luck with debut)
6) Mushy (Show the intent you showed today)
7) S. Nafees (Come out and bat agressively, be a Batting powerplay specialist!!!)
11 ) Razzak
I agree with this lineup completely. No reason to panic yet about Tamim or Imrul. Mahmudullah's approach in this series has been good, and his results have been good. It's time to move him up and see if he can continue it. Shakib is perfect to come in between Mahmudullah and debutante Hom, who has all the makings of middle order fixture. We'll see if Mushy can approach the 3rd match in the right way - that is, to not get overeager because of his performance last time but to stay composed. I have some faith that Nafees can continue his strong form from yesterday, but I think he's better suited to batting lower in the order. Then Shuvo/Shafiul/Mash/Razzak is the right order for the tailenders (though if Mash is still being slowed by injury, make it Razzak/Rubel). This batting lineup really should be, in general, just fine. I know this isn't what we'll see. But I'll settle for just swapping Raquibul out for Hom. That move needs to be made immediately. Like, 5 minutes ago.