View Single Post
Old May 1, 2011, 11:08 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
Oh ya like we never had a non performer in our team? Everyone needs to realize teams choose their playing 11 based on their needs and whatever they think is the right combination. How many of us here were upset that Jahurul was left out of the squad even thought we thought he deserved to be there? Or how many of us get upset that Ashraful keeps finding place in the team even thought he doesn't deserve it? It's the exact same way for KKR. It's the management that's making the decision, they are there to win it all and they make their decision based on what they think is the right thing to do. Obviously as fans we have every right to disagree with them, but when we starting throwing around things like 'Oh he's not getting picked being he's Bangladeshi' (I don't know who said this, but I'm pretty sure someone in BC did). That's just nonsense talk.

Glen McGrath had to warm the bench for almost an entire season of IPL (I don't know which team he played for), that's doesn't mean the management had anything against him. People need to stop complaining about IPL. Shakib is loving it, and I'm happy for him.
I wasn't referring to that, he said Ryan is performing well where he only batted ones got 18-19 runs and didn't bowl. You can't say a player is performing by seeing him bat ones, specially if he is an allrounder!

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)