View Single Post
Old July 2, 2011, 10:55 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Yess...Allah Subahantala fullfilled my dream...my dream to see 2 Bangladeshies playing/facing each other in a county match representing two different teams....it's been such a long long dream of mine...I longed for this day...Thank you Allah, All praise goes to Allah! I am very pleased to see an event like this before I die...I really mean it from the bottom of my warm heart, I am not joking right now.....

I grew up in the 70's and ocassionally I would get hold of an old issue of the Cricketer magzine published from India and another magazine published from Lahore, Pakistan I used to see pictures of great Pakistani and Indian cricketers playing in the county cricket in England and they would continue their battle of cricket and take to the county championship while still carrying the pride image of their own national team that they represented.....I remember seeing Hadlee, Kapil Dev, Imran and Botham all fight and battle against each other in their county matches too and made those matches forever memorable and very famous...

I am so glad that my dearest Emon bhaiya, our dearest Magic Boy bro openned this fantastico thread! It is a very very memorable day in my life...I personally value this match day as one of the most significant, valuable days in Bangladesh Cricket history milestones! I am real happy that I got to witness/or experience it may it be through the net.

To me it does not matter how those 2 indidual Bangladeshi will perform on this day.....it is totally upon them and their Maker, the Lord above. But I will still remain very greatful to Allah for this wonderful feeling, even if of them get big Dabbas!