View Single Post
Old July 31, 2011, 10:43 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I am so very disgusted....we all humans are inherently BAD, violent, cruel, selfish and greedy, all Humans, across the board....now we do have kind and good people amongst us but this idea that we are too good and we are nothing but innocent is the biggest bullcrap. For this incident and violent attack on that young girl and the 3 murders it's not only the 3 rapists and killers who are responsible, it the whole Bangalee settlers, the whole Bangalee Jati, me, we all are responsible....Shame on my pashaan jati! Because all those settlers may or should not be torn apart but the rapists and murderers definitely shoud be apprehanded, tried and sentenced to death ASAP...But do you think any of us will ever do anything about it?....Then with this same mouth we talk about how evil the jewish settlers are in the West Bank, Gaza, they are doing this and doing that ...although at the end of the day ofcourse we don't really do jack about that or the Palestinians either...it is all just talk...We are a bunch of SHAMELESS hypocrytes!