View Single Post
Old August 4, 2011, 12:34 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimSlog
Yeah your quicks were PATHETIC today. It was a good toss to win and if they had bowled the right line and length earlier on it would've been a different story. Shakib's captaincy was a bit off as I felt he under bowled Shafiul and over bowled Razzak. You better pray that there is a bit of some juice tomorrow morning and an early wicket falls otherwise it's going to be another tough day for your boys. I wonder how you guys are holding up after such a terrible performance by the Tigers?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
don't worry, once we start batting we're going to make your 3.0 run rate look like the ballet.

on a more serious note: you guys played very well, full accolades from me. I did not expect the batsman to play that well no matter how flat the pitch might be. Yes, the pacers bowled a bit foolishly - I wouldn't say wayward, because it became evident that their plan devolved into bowling ODI wides outside of off stump - but I think the ZIM batters did very well with the only exception being two poor shots which gave us 2 wickets and the wicket seems to be a batter's paradise. Its good to know that we will be pushed and tested in these encounters.
I drop knowledge so heavy it leaves the world unbalanced, exterminating the spiritual force of all that challenge, I'm the lyrical apocalypse that crumbles the granite, replacing you as the dominant species on the planet.