View Single Post
Old August 20, 2011, 07:34 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Miami - Booster - Shapiro..... death penalty and some.
Plus the real guilty coaches, admin who are at WV, Alabama (two), Texas needs heavy punishment. Handing Cash (100 dollar bills) to the recruits are minor offenses that I can live with, but prostitution and paying for abortion? We are talking about minors here. NCAA should hammer the U. And what joke Paul Lee is. He was the AD at Miami when the 1st violation occurred '95 and Shapiro walked the sideline 2001-2005. Then he became the chairman of NCAA infraction enforcement committee and giving So Cal the heavy punishment. I don't believe he was innocent. I want to know his take on this issue. Cheater!!
+++
Texas A&M wants to get out of Big 12. I mean now 10 big schools soon to be 9 or 8. SEC waiting for an ACC team. Florida State, Clemson among the rumors. Long Horn network is a killer. But like when Texas gets 4-8 season. Within one year SEC will add teams. either 2 or 4. Good thing Arkansas (old SW), Nebraska (Big 12) got out of the shadow of Texas.