Thread: Arsenal
View Single Post
Old September 5, 2011, 12:32 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashraf-FTP
Lol what did you want him to do? Sign CR or Messi? Com'on man, I do not like Arsenal but I have to say his recent signings on deadline day were far better than his signings before. And I honestly do think Arteta will make the midfield much stronger. He is a great playmaker. Not as good as Nasri or Fab but thats all he could get right now.
you dont have to sign messi or CR to make difference.. There are lots of player like rooney,chicharito,young,suraez etc etc who can makes difference.. He could have signed Y'villa very promising striker playing in some french club but he didnt because that'll cost him more than 20 mil.. He could have easily signed gary cahil but he didnt for the same reason.. These things are gonna cost him this season..just Look at other team squad.. Arsenal have nothing except wilshere,rvp.. What will they do if rvp get injured?? You have to spend now if you want to get something Whereas aresenal doing nothing.. They yet to buy a player for more than 20+ mil....
Arteta is a good player not great.. They badly need atlest one big signing if they want stay at top 4..

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)