View Single Post
Old September 27, 2011, 04:17 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump

1. plan how many tickets u want to buy and determine how much it would cost. then load ur MOBICASH account. avoid busy GP centres and specially centres where tickets are sold. because there you will see long line for collecting tickets or even refilling Mobicash accounts. i avoid mirpur 1 and mirpur 10 GPC and load my MOBICASH from a billpay booth in mirpur 1 market. also u can recharge ur mobicash even now as GP centres will be less busy now. if u wish you can load ur money for all the games and you can do it today if u wish.
I just cant understand the person who buys ticket through online or mobicash in this case, why does he need to collect paper ticket again ? When he buys, he should receive a notification confirming his transaction with purchase no and seat no. He then just needs to show his Mobile no and confirmation no to get into the stadium. Simple as that.

Paper ticket should be available only those who want to buy tickets by cash 24-48 hours before the game.

If the person who buys ticket online then he has to go again to collect ticket standing in the queue then it does not make any sense.

Anyway, a great post Offstump bhai. Thanks for your time and effort.