View Single Post
Old October 12, 2011, 04:59 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
He didn't take time to prove you wrong. No doubt Shak had been a great servant of our cricket for last 2/3 years and he was a much decent guy to begin with, but JS ruined his attitude through his complete dependence on Shak. We needed to be a team, rather than a one man team. We have a situation now, where we have a better opportunity to be a team, once again
actually sum people always likes to defend shak though he's actually a BEKUB...he proved everytime he got a little cricket brains...he was not aware of what actually a team is...once i got a huge respect for this bekub but rite now i dislike him totally...i don't know bout mushy's future...but 4 the first time i felt we got a thinking captain too...i think it's a big big achievement...that big fool jamie sid did a lot of damage...how much improvements we shud have achieved was completely slow down by this modon...t20, odi, test same players played...his pupils junaed n rock now sucking big time...he was just a modon...this modon created 2 bekub shak n tamim...now u see a captain can change a lot...our team played as a unit.