View Single Post
Old October 18, 2011, 01:33 PM
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Bismillah! There is high possibility that this match will be washed out or a DRAW. heavy rain is always on at ctg and im sure there will be rain during and before(next 3 days) the drainage system at ctg sux so i can assume this will end up draw. Allah Malik!!!

BTW NEVER GO WITH 2 SEAMER IN A TEST MATCH!!! there is high possibility that one of the seamer might get injured and u have to rely on only pacer, which can backfire most of the team.

So even through i know Nazmul won't be as effective as he is for ODI, i would still pick him ahead of one of sunny/Shuvo. He will do good with the new ball and Shahdat and ~Rubel is there with the old ball.

My XI:

1) TIK
2) IK
3) SN/ Rok (No choice, although SN have more chance to play than if Rok play, play him at 3)
4) Nayeem (Time to give him a run top of the order)
5) Shakib
6) Mushy
7) Nasir/Hom (Riyad is not there so im 100% sure one of them will make test debut in this match...both in the series)
8) Shuvo/Sunny (Any will do for me)
9) Shahahadat
10) Rubel
11) Nazmul
হোঁচট খেয়েছি অনেকবার, তবুও হার মানিনি। বাঁধা এসেছে বারবার, তবুও থেমে থাকিনি। বাঘেরা জানে কিভাবে ঘুরে দাঁড়াতে হয়। আপনারা আমাদের সাথেই থাকুন... ইনশাল্লাহ আল্লাহ ও আমাদের সহায় হবেন। চলো বাংলাদেশ!