View Single Post
Old October 25, 2011, 05:32 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Performing Tigers

Presentations time:

Elias Sunny is but of course the Man of the Match. Just a reminder than Ashraful was also a debutant Man of the Match. "I enjoyed myself quite a lot on debut, I maintained the line and got the results."

Sammy: "We sort of expected the declaration and were mentally prepared for it. Bishoo had a slight knock while playing football, so he didn't get to bowl. Samuels stepped up well, our strategy with the ball was to play out time. The physio is monitoring Shiv closely, and hopefully we will have him and Simmons for the next game. The way we bowled our lines and restricted them on a hard pitch was good. Kirk, Bravo and Simmons put on some runs towards the end as well. Hopefully we can put up an improved performance in Dhaka."

Rahim: "We thought we will give our bowlers a chance with the declaration, and see if we can get them 4-5 down. It is difficult to score so many runs quickly on the final day, I was happy with how we batted before the declaration. A lot of positives in the game, but our batsmen need to stay on after getting starts and go big. We are very confident ahead of the next match."