Thread: Sorry to say...
View Single Post
Old December 9, 2011, 04:40 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib and Shafiul Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abirz
I feel sorry for all the fans who have been suffering for decades with a few occasions of happiness (negligible) . I only started following bd cricket during the 2007 world cup so not as long as some of you guys, Im a huge cricket fan but not a big fan of bd cricket, just follow it during my uni breaks, otherwise you won't see me here, oh and then there nafees as well

im lucky that Im not that attached to bd cricket as much as other fans, that's why I can just watch a bd match, get pissed, then forget about it coz I really didnt expect anything to begin with. i suggest other passionate fans to do the same to avoid heartbreak, just don't take bd cricket seriously, start watching football and support germany like me, they always win, helps me stay happy

Lol really good advise.It's been 12 years I been following bd cricket.1st Before I found BC I always used be sad or depressed when bd lost.Now I feel happy when bd wins and don't feel as sad as I used to be, as many of us here share the same pain.Sometimes when you share your feelings with others it ease your burden.

2nd I support barcelona for messi and their short passing game.
Real Madrid for Mesut Ozil for his unselfish play and player's individual skills.
Man City for Tavez and others.It's always win win and happy situation for me.Some might say I am a glorry hunter.Truth is my second best sports is football and I support football.

I loved cricket and I will more love cricket untill we win world cup but before that happens I will never give up.