View Single Post
Old January 1, 2012, 12:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
Shakib posed a choice between IPL and County... a big choice; county will help him grow in tests, IPL will only grow his income. If more Bangladeshis went to county that would be certainly better for the country's cricket then IPL exposure. It appears Shakib is disinclined to go to county, which I think he should do and emphasize county rather than IPL. As is said, Have fun with what you do and the Universe will take care of the rest. County will make him grow. Grow in Cricket ... and the money will follow him.
County will grow his income too !!! no ?? As far as I know the county players earn more than the international players of BD (as they don't get to play as many intl matches). But he didn't make a choice between his national duty and money. Rather I think he is giving up county for his national duty during that time. And notice that he mentioned about rest and being fit. I think he is right on that aspect.