View Single Post
Old January 1, 2012, 06:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
^^ yes, but you must take standard of living into consideration. The forum linked above - states that it is pittance in England - especially for a star. And, oh, one more thing - I didn't just find it. I had to correlate and calculate as well.
Ya you are right but Shakib doesn't stay in New Road. He comes back right after the season ends. So itz like staying in BD but getting salary in $$ . If he was after money he could have easily left the country and settle in England to earn those big bucks in county . Anyways I know you love Shakib too so no point in arguing. It's just I don't think Shakib cares for money as much. If he did he had numerous options to earn that. Also I don't think going after money is wrong. We all do. We always go for a better opportunity and better salary. Cricket is their profession and they have the right to make a choice for their life. But yes you have to be ethical at the same time and so far Shakib is fine in that regard.

"And, oh, one more thing - I didn't just find it. I had to correlate and calculate as well. "
2 words- Great job