View Single Post
Old January 26, 2012, 01:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
welcome but are you having doubts cause I'm damn sure it's her,forget the look just listen to the voice,her english and banglish,u will get it.
That is definitely her...

I agree with the Zs'... I wouldve wanted to see people representing their culture more than trying to act more western. Her green sleeveless was a bit tacky indeed. But I noticed, unless they are at Dhaka University or public colleges, that the younger generation in Bangladesh do wear these types of clothes everyday.

Back to cricket,,,, I am excited that the BPL is becoming a monster of itself in such a short timespan. Having world class coaches and players coming to play and coach cricket for 4-5 weeks is really a great boost for our cricket. Albeit, this is all for money and T20 but the real outcome is when BCB uses this opportunity to invest in more cricket infrastructure. As long as they dont become too greedy like BCCI, they will benefit from BPL. I am atleast happy for the local players who will get substantial amount of money to do what they love doing, be it a star player of Riad or an relatively unknown player of Rumman. Hindisght, that was the highlight of the auction..