Thread: Financial News
View Single Post
Old February 12, 2012, 12:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Since I'm not buying stocks myself... Because I would rather invest in commodities rather than in fragile stock markets IMO... I believe in physical commodities rather than commodity shares even...given the financial and political scenario of current time commodity (Gold/Silver/Precious Metals) is the safest investment. Dollar and euro may become toilet papers tomorrow, but gold/silver won't. Do you know that that silver will extinct by 2020? so if you have a quantity of it... You can expect 500-600% return in 5-7 years. ......

Ok regarding Facebook shares... As much as I know they will go for issuing IPO, where you can buy it on face value instead of hyped up market price. Then you take the advantage of selling a part of it when the shares will be released for trading in the secondary market. Wait for 3-6 months before selling, the value will hype upto 3-400 % as per most analysts. Then sell it before it falls and settles at around 50-100% higher than the face value... That will be another time for buying, since it will again go high after that but in a stable way...
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71