View Single Post
Old February 12, 2012, 06:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaad
Javed, dekhe khub maya lage. Crisis-ta habitat destruction, na?
Yeah Dr. Shaad uncle, you are absolutely right, endless, mindless, greedy destruction of their habitat, destruction of forest are the main reasons for most of these cats demise.

And then there is another reason for these specific Asian Cloud Leopards disappearence - it is the mindless greedy Poaching, killing of these animals for their Fur, Bones, Glands, you name it. In the deep Asian culture (I do not want to single out any specific ethnic group or race but in China and in Chinese culture there is this huge obssesion with these rare forest creatures for their medicine, fighting impotency and all sorts of reasons) China is the largest animal rights violator...animals are systematically and ruthlessly skinned alive just for their Fur. We have seen plenty of real footage and investigative reports and photographs of these cruelty...but you cannot make the Chinese government/authority to understand these things...the current Chinese governmental thought process is completely devoid of understanding and human reasonings. I mean when an authority does not give a crap about human rights, religious rights or back off from torturing and destroying Tibet, occupy Tibet and holds all her(Tibet's) people hostage what can I expect from them regarding animal rights!!! The Chinese Government Disgusts me!