View Single Post
Old February 29, 2012, 08:59 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinathq
Its called Dhaka Gladiators!

just because all the foreign players are Paki doesnt mean you could abuse it upto this level. This is T20 league and u get the best players in to win. Period. A good number of Dhaka players has the potential to walk in the national team very soon. Nazimuddin, Mashrafe, Ashraful, Elias, Anamul...

Yes its disappointing that local lads could have done better. But look at difference in experience in this format! The whole point of getting foreign players is to bring that experience for the locals! How many performed for India in IPL season 1???

honestly, keep people keep your ego away. If you dont support DG, go support Burners.....
One word of advice for you and others who are using the word in bold. Please don't use it. I got an infraction warning for using that word.
And yes, I can uderstand that your feelings will be hurt if your team gets called names. Sorry if i hurt your feelings. But I couldn't agree with your comment that what Afridi is doing is not bhab. How do you explain him refusing a single in the penultimate ball when the non striker is on 47 and playing well? It's definitely not a way to show professionalism. It doesn't tell me that he's trying to justify his big price tag rather that he's a douche with a lot of bhab. Maybe, that's why we got a little bitter.