View Single Post
Old March 5, 2012, 07:26 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Too many to name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
Biggus, Ready for the big match tonight? I think it will be exciting. Looking forward to some insights from you. You seem to know your game very well my friend.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/commonwe...ry/556206.html

weather is supposed to be good, perhaps a bit on the cool side with a high of 22 Cs.

And you are right, SL has made this series way interesting. Never say die attitude - love it.
I'm back at work after the 'Labour Day' long weekend mate, so I won't be as visible here as in the last game. I don't finish until about a third of the way through the second innings and then it's an hour drive home but I'll have the radio on and listening as best as I can. SL gave us an awful fright in the last game and it would not surprise me in the slightest if they won this one. I'd be quite happy if they did so we can have a third game. I can't pick the winner, these teams are very close and SL are playing with tremendous self belief at the moment. They have really won our hearts with their fighting spirit, something we Aussies value greatly. One day I will be saying these things about BD, I have no doubt about it. I feel we may be in for a wonderful contest, fingers crossed!