View Single Post
Old March 6, 2012, 01:37 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinathq
whats this talk about Riyad? True he had a bad last half of the year. But he is better than that. He had an outstanding DPL and an average BPL. And besides, the last time I checked, Riyad was averaging 38 with a SR of 75 which only Tamim was able to beat. With the ball, He only 75 overs but still bagged 12 wickets with the 3rd highest average in the team and 2nd best economy. (ODI stats)

I feel like his stats and performance would have been much better if he was a given a stable batting position to work with. He is switched around too often. I also feel like he deserves more overs to bowl.

His captaincy with both Kings and Abahoni were good so deserves this role. I hope he performs well.

i stopped reading after that.

Can you provide what has he done before that where team actually won or he took the team to get close to win? (except the tri nation series back in early 2010).
thank you!