View Single Post
Old March 8, 2012, 03:46 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
What? They were overlooked because of their dire form mostly - and they have got a fairly decent squad which is not full of defensive players. So fair enough.
Imrul and Jahirul have been in poor form in whatever form of the game they've played. Imrul's DPL form can't be included since a) he's never replicated that once in a int'l match b) it would not be considered for Ash. But I agree, its a fairly decent side, because we're only carrying one proven deadweight instead of the usual 5. Jahirul should be given a chance to prove himself, but I'm not too hopeful, although I wish him the best.

I just hope you brace yourself, because Ash will eventually make a comeback - even if for just a single innings cameo before being dropped for the next two series. He will then make yet another comeback after some DPL, BPL, XPL performance. I just hope you can tolerate that emotional roller-coaster! Just look at this way, even if Ash gets selected, he probably won't get a fair shake, so complaining is more or less much ado about nothing.

#OneTeam1Dream