View Single Post
Old March 14, 2012, 10:37 PM
ODI Cricketer

My team against India:

Tamim
Nazimuddin
Shakib: I'm a big advocate of promoting Shakib up the order, he is the best ODI batsmen in the side, so he should get the opportunity to bat longer.
Mushy
Riyad: On thin ice, he needs to perform otherwise his place in the side will be questioned. He's got an excellent record batting at 5 in domestics so he should get the opportunity to bat here, and if he still isn't performing then he will be dropped.
Nasir: been crying out for a promotion.
Mominul/Anamul/Jahurul: This would be a good position to introduce newcomers into the side. Also might be suitable for Jahurul as he seems to want to thrash every delivery.
Elias Sunny We need to start phasing Razzak, the senior citizen out of the team. Elias has performed well in Test cricket, domestics and BPL so he definitely deserves a chance.
Mashrafe
Nazmul Probably the most under-rated player in Bangladesh. Should have replaced Shafiul ages ago
Shahadat Performed well last game by taking wickets but was still very expensive. Can be used as a strike bowler but I would replace him with Rubel once he is fit.