View Single Post
Old March 21, 2012, 04:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
And the reason Shahadat is in because he has better econ ( 5.7) than Shafiul(5.86) or Rubel(5.4).
Sorry to say, Nazmul is in for Shafiul and rubel is still injured, so its not the econ issue for shahadat.
Quote:
Abul wasnt going to be in the final XI unless there was another injury.
why not abul ? don't you want to play better cricket. put away your negative things in the next match ? so why Shahadat not abul. Nazmul is showing his character, give a chance to abul. I think team will not loose much with abul that they are loosing with shahadat.
Quote:
Granted, Nazim has some footwork problem but Imrul was simply eye-soaring his last 10 innings looks pathetic.
oh u know that nazim has some footwork problem still you are supporting him instead of Imrul. fantastic.
Quote:
Again, the question is, are we going from frypan to fire by asking Imrul to join the squad when a winning team has been formed and performing exceedingly well?
well when you are facing any big tournament final for the first time in your cricketing history, you have to go through much more just from frypan to fire.
I just don't understand, what the heck is in the winning team combination ?? Shouldn't I go for the better approach of the team if ther is option available. Many of the people are still supporting the inclusion of Shahadat and Nazim just for maintaining winning combo. This is ridiculous. Dropping shahadat will ensure 20-30 extra runs saved and dropping Nazim inclusion of Imrul will atleast proove that no matter who you are you have play well to secure your chances in the squad. At least give imrul a chance.