View Single Post
Old March 21, 2012, 04:32 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Please don't change the winning combination. Yes that means SRK gets to be in the squad too, even though he really doesn't deserve it. I don't think going for an extra spinner (Sunny) in place of SRK will make a whole lot of difference. Mushy should use SRK in short spells during the middle overs and keep him as far away as possible during the Power Play overs.
Why shouldn't change the winning combination if its good for the team ?? SRK doesn't deserve the place in the squad with 130-132 KPH speed picking up 1-2 wkts giving away 60-75 runs in each match. We are giving 20-30 extra runs just for bad bowling from SRK. All those short spell mushy tried with him just releases the pressure from the batting side. Its not the question of quality batting side, its the question of how bad you are bowling. If any one can watch the bowling pitch report of SRK, i think 70-80% of his bowls aro short of length and sprayed very much out of the line. This type of bowling helps the opposition to settle down, accelarate the RR, play the other bowlers very easy. I think Abul is not a bad idea. How bad he can go ? Not more bad then SRK.