View Single Post
Old March 29, 2012, 04:47 PM
MLC World Series I

Got to admit, It is hard to say NO to the IPL, it is the benchmark for a T20 tournament and it's a great one at that, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

Although, Shakib plays for the KKR and now Tamim for Pune, I will be wanting to see Bangalore do well. I've been staying in Bangalore for the past 5 years and at first I rejected the IPL with all my might but the enthusiasm of the locals rubs off on you. Went to see a couple of Bangalore matches, the excitement and the show they put on, not just the match, is a experience to behold. What we watch on TV is nothing compared to the excitement you get when you see an IPL match live. Atleast, the Bangaloreans take some pride in supporting their franchise unlike the people from Kolkata with Dada gone.

You go the stadium, you get various freebies in the seats, nice entertainment before the game and during the intervals, DJ's getting the crowd going(not the wannabe DJ's), Cheerleaders putting on a show time after time, Beautiful ladies. I mean it's all there. That's the entertainment package. And ofcourse, the match. Again, I'm talking keeping Bangalore in perspective.

Last year I had gone to see, the RCB vs KKR, unfortunately Shakib didn't play in that one & I had also gone to see RCB vs MI. I have bookmarked my calendar this time around for RCB vs KKR and RCB vs PWI. Cannot wait for the IPL to start, I love it!

Everyone should experience the IPL entertainment once in a lifetime! You won't be disappointed.