View Single Post
Old March 30, 2012, 11:16 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I don't see Shak scoring 25 more 100s in next 75-80 games to take over Sober. May be 15 at best, JMG. As for bowling, I don't wanna look too much into it, but his stats already look better than the other 2, though of course things can and will change.

And Kallis not being talked about much doesn't mean anything to me. Being the center of discussion, "the talk," has lot to do with personality and charisma. Kallis doesn't have any popularity. Kallis is a old school, quite guy. He hardly celebrates his wickets or centuries. He played and plays along side with many exciting but less talented players, yet they were more popular among fans.

He did up his rep by getting that wig and people started to talk about it. lol
i don't mean talk from fans i mean talk from the cricket world the experts. usually whenever they talk about him it's about his batting, but i guarantee if any current player was seen to be as the all time #1 in a certain field (in this case an allrounder) then the cricket experts would at least reference it at some point and say he's the best ever but that never happens with kallis, and if it does it's more to do with his batting.